D10 ETF Vision
Education providers working collaboratively towards ‘equality of outcome in education’ for residents in Dublin 10.
• To provide a forum for effective communication, co-operation and collaboration for local education providers in Dublin 10.
• To provide an effective lobbying vehicle for key education issues in Dublin 10.
• To encourage & enable area wide approaches to common educational issues.
• To support the development of creative and innovative local responses to the educational needs of the residents of Dublin 10.
• To further enable & support the linkage between the formal and the informal education sector in Dublin 10.
• To acknowledge the wide range of good practice in existence locally & elsewhere and to facilitate the sharing of learning regarding same.
• To disseminate information regarding local Education responses and innovative collaborative projects.
• To advocate the ethos of ‘equality of outcome’ in the work of the Task Force and in the wider Community.
The D10 Education Task Force is a network of education services in Dublin 10. The network consists of members from:
• Childcare services
• Early years education providers
• Primary schools
• Secondary schools
• Alternative education centres
• School Completion Programmes
• Home School Liaison personnel
• Higher and Further education institutes
• Education Welfare Services
• Youth and community services
• City of Dublin Education Training Board
• And more
For a list of the representatives and their contact details please go to the specific D10 ETF Subgroup page and you can find them there.
The BCP Education Resource Fund and the Cherry Orchard Leaders in Learning Fund are now open for application. Forms can be collected from reception at our Drumfinn Office or requested by emailing Sarah Bowes, firstname.lastname@example.org.